blue eyes blond haired and pale skin?

I have blond hair and my skin is pale and I hardly can tan, I always have to put sun block. But girls who dyes their hair blond they can easily tan their skin so they always have a darker skin. My question is do you prefer a blond person (white blond) with pale skin (and blue eyes) or tanned skin? What looks more beautiful? thank you!

Best Answer

Pale all the way

I hate fake tans! Ugh!

Blonde with pale skin looks so much better imao. I dont have anything against people who have tanned skin in general but I hate those tanning cream and sunbath tanned people. It looks just gross. I prefer pale at the end of the day, especially with blonde hair!

I think everyone should do what they think is best for their appearance. Personally, I always loved red heads with green eyes and pale skin. I walk into a room and most of the women are blonde heads (natural and bottle blondes) so there isn't any "wow" factor for me. If I walk into a room and there is a red head, my eyes are immediately drawn to him or her.

Someone like Jessica Hamby (not a true red head but still looks sexy) is my ideal of beauty.

Source(s): myself.

No. The hair and eye hues or racial characteristics are in basic terms examples of endemicism (version to nearby situations). organic selection would have favorite the form of hair and eye shade interior the cloudy environments they grew to become maximum straightforward in. however i think sexual (mate) selection had greater to do with it than something. Evolution isn't a well-liked linear transition from no longer just about as good as greater suitable varieties. If it grew to become into there may be no different existence varieties different than the purported greater suitable one. that's a continual reshaping of varieties in line with selective aspects of environment. there's no such ingredient as a genetically greater suitable organism. a sort it relatively is very helpful in one environment will fail miserably in yet another if the situations that prefer that form are replaced with unfavorable situations. i will supply a clearer occasion. If the flexibility to reproduce have been desperate by skill of the flexibility to improve super weights those with weightlifter physiques may be greater distinctive than those with different builds. In an environment the place sprinting desperate reproductive fulfillment those with runner's builds may be greater standard. In the two situations obvious superiority may be based on exterior situation which, interior the real international, is greater complicated and changeable. Hair and eye shade are the consequence of an somewhat small variety of genes which require in undemanding terms minor differences to offer. All of which would be re mutated out of existance if want be. no longer some clever re-engineering that makes the organisms 'greater appropriate'.

Blondes with pale skin are gorgeous - don't change a thing!

blonde with pale skin it dosn't look good when your hair is lighter than your skin

i;m like you. i've colored my hair before. but blonde just always looks best on me. when i was a child my hair was white

Yeah they are fit and sexy but its all down what you want to do

Source(s): I like blonde haired pale skin girls especially with red lipstick