Can you get low blood sugar if you're not diabetic?

Hey everyone. So my Dad is diabetic and I believe he has the type where it comes on when you're older. Type 2? But anyway, I was tested for it last year and it came back negative. More recently though, I've been experiencing some of the symptoms. Mainly, if I eat a good amount in the day and exercise hard... show more Hey everyone.
So my Dad is diabetic and I believe he has the type where it comes on when you're older. Type 2? But anyway, I was tested for it last year and it came back negative. More recently though, I've been experiencing some of the symptoms. Mainly, if I eat a good amount in the day and exercise hard at night I will wake up sweating in the night a lot and shaky with a pounding heart. Also really dizzy. That is definitely low blood sugar, or so it seems. Sometimes I'll randomly get dizzy and shaky through the day even though I've been eating fine and I pee a lot. I drink a lot of water. I don't know if what I'm experiencing is common in people who aren't diabetic, or if I should be going to the doctor ASAP. If you have an idea or experience this please comment :)