Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 7 years ago

Mexican Music? What type of music Is popular?

What music or artists do teens and young adults in Mexico and in the U.S listen to ? Can you name some artists?

Favorite Answer

Reggaeton seems to dominate now. It's sort of Latino Rap. I'm not into it, so I don't know any artists.

Veteran rockers El Tri, led by the human fireball Alejandro Lora, are still selling out stadiums. Younger talent includes Cafe Tacuba and Julieta Venegas.

Mana is hugely popular. Here's one with Carlos Santana guesting on guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ibhh4quX4I

Youtube thumbnail

I'm a tad on the older side and not into 'popular' music, but I do listen to a lot of Mexican Dark Electro/Industrial. Hocico is quite popular however in the Industrial scene worldwide.

Amduscia

Bestias de Asalto

C-Lekktor

God Destruction

Hocico

Rabia Sorda

properly as i stay in Gto, I would desire to tell you that there are various places in right here, and a few play diverse song, you are able to circulate and dance in basic terms digital & disco song, additionally there are Salsa golf equipment, Ranchera ( i might recommend the "tamboradas" ranger song and robust beer, hats and boots ), you additionally can get to a ska club or something like that there are various places, be at liberty to deliver me a message in case you desire to correctly known something approximately Guanajuato after all i stay right here =P.