is there such a person named king Arthur the third?

I know this is a stupid question but I just wanted to know. My friend says she is related to a person whose name is king Arthur the third?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No ! There is no such person named King Arthur the Third in real life.

On hindsight, the person named King Arthur the Third could possibly be your friend's relative.

In today's world, nothing is weird or funny about a person's name.

As a matter of interest, there is such a person named King Arthur existing in Celtic myth.

One of the most well-loved and well-known European myth is that of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

In some source Arthur was originally Arthos ,one of the ancient gods of Celtic myth, and the brother of the war goddess, the Morrigan.

With the arrival of Christian era, Celtic religion and myth were treated as devil-worship and went underground.

From about 8th century CE , religious writers tried to rework the myths into a kind of Christian dogma, stories such as the Holy Grail and the Arthurian legends remain powerful to this day.

For your consolation; you are not stupid ..... to ask a stupid question. Why ?

If you don't do a lot of stupid things when you are young.

You would not have funny things to talk about when you are old.

Smile !

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

King Arthur The Third

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

not one of the names of Arthur's knights in any medieval checklist starts with an “X”. Your sister-in-regulation is extremely incorrect. I fairly suspect she actual is familiar with virtually no longer something approximately medieval (or cutting-factor) Arthurian memories. after all, what may be the challenge with names that are honestly utilized to Arthur's knights, names like Lancelot, Lionel, Hector, Lionel, Bors, Tristan, Gawain, Gareth, Kay, Bedwyr, Caradoc, Owein, Palamedes, Galahad, and Perceval? it form of feels to me that the worst that must be reported approximately a number of those names is they are unusual right this moment. huge deal! Hector, Tristan, Lionel, and Gareth are fairly undemanding. So is “Perceval” interior the spelling “Percival”. Owein is entirely a undemanding cutting-factor Welsh call. (In Arthurian romances a version sort like “Yvain” or “Uwaine” is extra undemanding). a number of those names would sound somewhat sissy, because of the fact they tended to be fairly typical between the top type during the Victorian era. yet Gawain, below the version Gavin, is an exceedingly standard Scottish call. So tell your sister-in-regulation that there is not any Arthurian call that starts with “X” and no Arthurian call that even rhymes with “Xavier”. So she is extremely incorrect. in spite of the undeniable fact that it wouldn’t depend if there became one in each and every of those call. Your sister-in-regulation’s dislike for the call “Xavier”, in spite of the actuality that it isn’t very like an Arthurian call, in all threat gained’t exchange, yet possibly it is going to at last sink in that liking and disliking names is fairly idiosyncratic.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No.

There hasn't even been a REAL person named King Arthur. At all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No Its the name of a king.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.