John W
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Wouldnt private sector jobs cure many of our ills, like funding the government and wage increases?

Best Answer

Private sector jobs help in two ways:

1. They get people off government assistance

2. People who work pay taxes

Yes, more people working in the private sector would help reduce the budget deficit.

@cebur:

There has never been a time when there was a "stable" environment in this country. Tax laws and regulations are constantly in a state of flux. It's been over three years since the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law. If members of the business community aren't ready by now, they're doing something wrong. I am a small businessman and I'm ready. Much of what I see and hear from the Yellow Journalists is pure B.S.

Threatening to not pay our bills (like in the summer of 2011) has a much more dire effect on our economy.

Of course! But business needs a stable environment of taxes and regulations before they make investments. Obamacare is a big unknown at this time. Each week uncovers some new tax or regulation that costs business money. Where do you think business will get the money to pay the increased fees and taxes? They pass the cost on to their customers. You and I will pay

Source(s): Personal experience and my blog http;//www.CasualCitizen.com