Boys super short question: why would a guy...?

guys why would you pretend to ignore a girl throughtout the whole day (not looking or talking to her) but when she talks to you; you would act as if you have never ignored her? Why ignore her if at the end of the day when you walk with her you act as if nothing happened?

Favorite Answer

A multiple of reasons, the main one that I sometimes do is to seem like I'm not being too clingy or anything, if a girl starts the conversation it completely directs to the guy that well the girl is actually interested. Getting your attention may also be one, another one, which you may not like is that he might not actually like you. Hopefully he does however, so keep ahead with it; if this guy doesn't hang out with too many girls he might be a little nervous even? But if this guy seems to be doing this consecutively then I wouldn't start the conversation with him in the future, let him come to you.

1)To get your attention

2) To nervous to talk to you

3) he doesn't like you

4) number 1 and 2 combine!