Memorable Restaurants Orlando, FL?

Me and my family are in Florida on vacation, and we just happen to be here on my birthday! As a birthday tradition, we're going to a movie and restaurant of my choice. I've already picked out a movie, but I need some help with finding food, because we're not familiar with the area. A restaurant... show more Me and my family are in Florida on vacation, and we just happen to be here on my birthday! As a birthday tradition, we're going to a movie and restaurant of my choice. I've already picked out a movie, but I need some help with finding food, because we're not familiar with the area.

A restaurant we're looking for should be not crazy expensive- no more then 100$ total. But be memorable- like it has an aquarium, or its on top of a tower or something like that. Also, I'm a minor- so no alcohol or anything like that!

Any ideas would be helpful!