Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why do you think Jay Leno waited until after the election before he started telling jokes about Obama's?

lack of economic knowledge and failed policies? He tells 2-3 every week now.

seems as if when he got mad at the liberal NBC network he started.

tonalc-and if you pay attention you'll know everyone of those was accompanied by a Romney joke to make it even but you failed to find those,right?

Favorite Answer

A few jokes from Jay Leno is not going to sway the public much one way or the other.

-recently-? Only for the reason that about 2007. 8^) Leno has continuously instructed extra jokes about Obama, Letterman tells more about Bush and the Republicans. Leno is shedding his job since Jimmy Fallon has a better following among 20-whatever and 30-somethings. I've always appreciated Jay Leno, however I believe Fallon can be very funny and proficient. However i do not watch both of them that much. When Leno goes, if it pleases you to consider he was once fired due to the fact he made jokes about Obama, go correct forward. The community does not care what -you- consider.

Yeah, he made no jokes about the economy at all. Well, except

October 2012:

So far for Halloween, sales of Obama masks are 30% higher than Mitt Romney masks... Well, that makes sense! What's scarier than four more years of this economy?

September 2012:

One of President Obama's winning points last night was about how sanctions against Iran are crippling their economy. And believe me, if anyone knows how to cripple an economy, it's President Obama

August 2012:

President Obama is still reminding people that he inherited this economy. Let me tell you something. If this economy doesn't turn around soon, his inheritance could be cut off in November.

July 2012:

"President Obama will begin a three-state bus tour. I believe the three states are confusion, delusion, and desperation.

Said jokes found after about 10 seconds of research.

ADD: Well, no, I didn't find any Romney jokes, because your question was about OBAMA jokes, and how Leno had not told any. Stay on point.

Because Jay Leno is good at making up jokes about Obama. He needed Obama to win, so he could make 4 more years of material.

Had Romney won, Conan would replace him. Because Conan is good at making Romney jokes.

Everyone knew that Leno is a Republican. He never hid that. Johnny Carson made jokes about both parties, and he was funny. I never like Leno. I haven't watched the Tonight Show since he started hosting it.

He's certainly no fan of Obama. Maybe he couldn't think of anything until now.

-It's taken Him THAT Long to run out of Romney jokes !! :)

Source(s): ( Even I still have a few of THOSE -left ! ) :)

he wanted obama to win

• wtinc

No he lost his job so now it time to tell the truth which he was not doing.

he probably didnt want to influence anyone's votes.