Why havent the Packers use James Starks?

In 2010 we used Starks a lot in the post season and then we havent seen him at all the past few seasons. I know we have Dujaun Harris who is good but still Starks was fluent performance in SB 45.

GO PACK GO!

• Abby
    Favorite Answer

Because of injuries. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure in 2011 he had a knee/ankle injury, then last year he had a knee injury at one point and possibly something else. He just hasn't been healthy and I think he was the teams third leading rusher. I agree with Caddyman. That backfield is a mess. I'd like to see Starks stay healthy and Green contribute more. I really like Harris though. I'm assuming the Packers aren't going to resign Grant and Benson, but I don't know. Hopefully, Starks and Green can stay healthy and be productive and Harris can keep on getting better next year. The Packers really need that running game to be successful. I mean the fact that Aaron Rodgers was the second leading rusher at like, 250 yards is just pretty sad.

• CT77

The PACK is a mess at the RB position, in my opinion. This coming from a PACKERS fan. The have talent, Harris, Starks, C. Benson (I was fired up when they signed him last season, didn't last long) and Green. Yet due to injuries, nobody as really came through as a true #1 back. I agree that Starks was a beast during the SB run, but he has been hurt on/off the past few seasons. That allows others to step in and take a larger role. I like Harris a lot. If Benson returns, I see those two taking the majority of the carries. GO PACK!!!

• ?

My best guess is that James Starks developed a poor work ethic during recent offseasons. However, if Starks works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of earning the starting running back position for the Green Bay Packers in the future.

• Erika

he's unquestionably appropriate for this week and, God prepared, right here game or 2. yet he performed some video games interior the standard season and grew to become into only wide-unfold. there's no reason for the Packers to run better than they did against the Eagles. i may be effective with Starks by using fact the 2d string RB next year.