What actors/celebs would be good characters for a book?

I need a male actor who is 15 to 20 years old, no older, he can have any color hair or eyes or whatever, I'm looking for a actor or celeb of some sort or even a random person who is that age, is male and you have a picture of said person it would be great, I would prefer someone with dark brown hair and eyes,... show more I need a male actor who is 15 to 20 years old, no older, he can have any color hair or eyes or whatever, I'm looking for a actor or celeb of some sort or even a random person who is that age, is male and you have a picture of said person it would be great, I would prefer someone with dark brown hair and eyes, thanks sooooooooo much to anyone who gives me an idea of someone!!!
Update: @Kim: I know all about that, I have my own characters and created them with original appearances, I was just looking for some celebs of some sort to use their appearance as a reference to what they look like.