okay what is a good book to read?

i am in highschool student and lately i being feeling bored because of the stupid things that happen in the TV is the same shows and nothing to watch and the internet offers a lot of things but i personally don't want to see movies or shows cut in half so i want to read a book i would like someone to recommend me a book or a website that suggest ACCURATELY what type of book i would enjoy reading NEXT? if you want to know the books I've read here is a list

-catcher in the rye- (i really enjoyed it)

-nothing to lose by alex flinn ( I enjoyed it a LOT)

-unwind by neal shusterman (i enjoyed it a LOTS)

unwholly by neal shusterman (its basically the sequel to ^ unwind and i enjoyed it a lot too)

-the skinjacker trilogy by neal shusterman (everlost, everwild, everfound)

i was wondering if you guys could suggest other books based on things i just said or a REALLY GOOD book i should read.

also i read this books but they were for english class

-to kill a mockingbird (i personally thought it was good at its time but i look back and i don't like it)

-the great gastby (it was decent i am not going to lie)

-grapes of wrath( grately disliked it because it was LONG and it just made it a chore to read the gigantic book so i disliked it i only know summaries becuase i used sparknotes)

-of mice and men (it was good but i didn't really enjoyed it that much)

-Fahrenheit 451 ( i didn't even read the book i just spark noted it so i kinda know what it is about but i didn't read it AT ALL)

-a separate piece ( it was good story but yet again i just spark noted it because i felt lazy to read

-Frankeinstein by merry shelly (i didn't enjoyed it because it was HARD to understand and i didn't even read it i cheated using spark notes

-Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde-by stevenson ( i HATED this book it was short but it was HARDER than frankeinstein to understand...also i just watched the movie to see what it was about and i just spark noted it)

that is about all the books i read so far as a side note DO NOT GIVE ME THE HUNGER GAMES because i tried reading the book and i got EXTREMELY BORED with it i could not read beond part 1 also don't suggest ELLEN HOPKINS books because they are ******** HARD TO READ the way she writes so DON"T

okay i guess that is about it and i be waiting for some good literature to read

• Favorite Answer

A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie

Animal Farm - George Orwell

ANY books by Cornelia Funke should be great for Percy Jackson/Harry Potter fans. :)

Brother Grimm - Craig Russell

Cirque Du Freak Series - Darren Shan

Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card

Eragon Series - Christopher Paolini

Game of Thrones - George Martin

His Dark Materials Series - Philip Pullman

Perfume: the Story of a Murderer - Patrick Suskind

Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline

The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared - Jonasson

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman

The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald

The House of Silk - Anthony Horowitz

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

The Shadow Of The Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon

The Road - Cormac McCarthy

Try Grendel by John Gardner

The Divergent Series is AM A ZING!

THG...the beginning is REALLY boring I know but it still an amazing book. However, the movie killed it for me and now I don't like it anymore.

Alright, well I don't even think we remotely read the same kind of books, I rarely read- magazines, if I do.

My favorite book that i'm reading right now is the Ellen DeGeneres book "Seriously..... I'm Kidding"

I don't know if you would like it... but if your bored, it does pass time.

The Help.