What's your favourite Miranda Lambert song?

I'm absolutely obsessed with her it's unreal! She is my idol, and I have the quote which she lives by 'It takes strength to show vulnerability' tattooed on my arm I'm that bad aha! I would literally cry if I met her, I'm just in love with her, she's an inspiration. So yeah, favourite song and WHY?

BQ: Why do you love Miranda Lambert?

Favorite Answer

Miranda Lambert is my favorite singer EVER! She's so tough and confident it's so inspiring. She inspired me to feel confident about who I really am. My favorite song of hers is....ummm....can I choose all of them?! Haha! But I really like "Mama's broken heart", "fastest girl in town", and "somewhere trouble don't go"!(: I really wish I could be just like her. She's so humble too. I will always be a Ran Fan!!

Dead flora, she wrote it herself and it's mighty and i suppose its a bti shallow to anticipate all blonde country singers do not skill. I agree with taylor Swift, in my view I consider she will be able to sing as excellent as Miley Cyrus. However as for Miranda and Carrie, they do have ability. Do you really consider Carrie would have survived American Idol and Simon if she failed to? In case you listen to her live, shes still good and might sincerely keep a excessive observe the place Taylor cant have dream of doing that. Simply since they happened to come back after LeeAnn Rimes, doesn't suggest they are no skill copy cats. They're all effective (apart from Taylor). Virtually i am obsessed and taking note of LeeAnn Rimes correct now, and one in every of my favourite songs proper now could be by means of Carrie Underwood. Yes, a lot of humans cant relatively sing this present day who get report offers, but Carrie can sing and Miranda isn't so bad either. Just on the grounds that they are younger and no longer forty or 50 by using now, does not mechanically mean they have got no skill.

My favorite Miranda Lambert song is Dear Diamond cause she made it with Patty Loveless. :)

Two reasons why I like Miranda: 1)she's a Patty Loveless fan 2)she's from Lindale!

I think you need a little bit of help. But my favorite miranda lambert song is crazy ex girlfriend because it just shows that she doesnt mess around when her heart gets broken. in fact when her heart is broken, so is the guy who broke it!!!!

The House That Built Me

Totally relatable celebrity!

I like Gunpowder and Lead because it's so catchy and shows girls shouldn't take crap. Also I like Over You, because Blake and Miranda cried while writing it and it's just so touching.

I love all of her songs but my favorite one I can think of right now is virginia bluebell. I know it's not that popular but I just love it!!!

My favorite is Bring Me Down because I've related to that song several times. haha More Like Her is my number 2 favorite.

im not a big miranda fan but my favorite song of hers is the house that built me

Gunpowder & Lead