Are you too facing the same problem in sending a message to anyone?

i don't know why it is showing this whenever i try to send a msg to anyone :(

Oops

Error occurred in the system. Please try later.

am i the only one who is having this problem or it's happening to ol of us

@m - i did

when i tried to send a msg to someone 4 hours ago it gave me the same problem then i thought he has disabled his email option that's y i couldn't msg him

just 10 min ago i again tried but this time to someone else again gave me the same problem :(

Favorite Answer

I got the same problem.

'Error occurred in the system.

Please try later.'

But after seeing the no of emails i can send today was decreasing (at the bottom screen...), it mustve already been sent

My correspondent on Yahoo messenger are both getting the "Pink Bar" with the message "There was a problem handling your request, please retry the operation." Copy and paste into the typing area, and re-send, takes care of it. This happens several times a session ... We also have the less frequent but more disturbing problem of messages not getting through, where we have to guess from the context and the chat wait time that information was dropped. We again use copy and paste, this time to view jointly the last several transmissions and what text shows for the sender but not for the recipient. We assume this is a Yahoo glitch since it happens equally at each end of the conversation. 2/8/2015

Different people have different problems but its true it happens many times when you are not able to send the message due to error, failure of system, What problem I get while sending message is that as I click submit button, the page vanish away and there appears yahoo Q/A guidelines in green colour. I take back space and get the required page. Again when I click submit. the same thing is repeated. Ultimately I have to close down the PC for some time and after a few minutes restart it. Some times the problem get removed and some times still exists. Thanks

Source(s): ever feel
  • Mrs H

It's been happening on and off for me. I can't find anything

wrong with the computer so I'm assuming it's Yahoo yet again

Yes. Another contact brought up the same problem. What can you do other than complain?

I have the same problem too.I am trying get my Computer expert to advise whether it is a computer prob or yahoo's.

When it happens to me (like today - 9/6/2015) The recipient was getting slammed with duplicate messages and asked me to please lay off for a while.

This has happened before. ??????

• Martin

Yes, happens to me all the time. Just go back and retry-usually works the second time.

Yes, I am also facing same problem and I have also asked question about it.

No others have told me about it this morning as well. I have had no problem so far. Just keep trying.