What did you dream about last night?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't seem to remember my dreams. Maybe they're too vivid I think they're real.

• 7 years ago

So I was flying along on my piano when all of a sudden a balloon hit me in the face. I suddenly teleported to a desert island on a 20 foot unicycle. i rode into the ocean and then i fell off the unicycle and plunged into the depths of the earth. A pirate tried to take me but i killed him with a very large lamp that i had in my pocket. I then travelled to my boyfriends house where i stared at him like edward in twilight. his mom walked in and thought we were eating cheese which apparently in this dream was not allowed. The two of us suddenly teleported to a motor boat and we were going full speed through a group of turtles when i fell off and hit my head. When i looked up, blue blood dripping down my face, the last image was my boyfriend laughing at me.

I hope we don't break up today.

• Lurch
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I dreamt over war, and blood, watching my friends bleed out and then when all the blood spent they just popped leaving clothing, blood, & smoke.

I kept fighting what seemed an endless war each time I was shot no blood just sand streamed out.

The enemy soldiers would bleed and pop like my friends but sand and then ash for me. An endless war for the damned.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mine is goofy, however I dreamed we were going to construct a hotel in the city I reside in, and it was going to be called the "Don Henley lodge", where that one came from, I don't have any proposal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pat
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I dreamed about making sweet love to you Emerald... What about you?

• 7 years ago

I actually dreamed about this girl I used to like back through elementary school and high school. Pretty weird considering I forgot about her.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Being a *cough cough* mermaid riding on Pegasus.... :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i was partying and dancing in a night club

• 7 years ago

ur Beautiful head sleeping on my chest

Source(s): haha........well actually i was dreaming of a hotdog trying to eat ME.........so strange
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

sex..I wish I wouldn't have gotten woke up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.