BOYS: why do guys pretend to ignore girls SHORT?

this boy was ignoring me yesterday and this morning he wouldnt even look at me or come near meand then once we made eye contact in class and he had been laughng and i smiled and said hi and he quickly put on a serious face as if he was mad at me and I said “fine okay forget it.” And I turned away and he laughed and I looked back at him and he quickly put on a straight face and I said “what the heck” and then the exact same thing happened again. he started laughing and I laughed with him and said “you’re insane” and then he kept smiling at me and I told him to pay attention and he ignored me and we both laughed and went back to work. After achool he stopped ignoring me and we started flirting and talking like usual again.

Why did he do that

is it a postive thing or negitive that hes doing that? because honestly its kinda mean

I like short women! I am 5'11 and all my past girlfriend been at least 5'5 except for one that was 4'11!

He's trying to get your attention

Maybe he was trying to get your attention

It's called flirting. Yes it is a odd way.

to play hard to get..he wants to make you curios and play with your mind

he likes you and doesn't know how to relate to you so he is just trying to figure It out himself.

10 points please.