Violent thoughts, violent dreams?

Ever since I put my high school bully in hospital by pulling 4 of his teeth out, braking his nose, dislocating his jaw and giving him permanent facial scars, I have had the most violent thoughts anyone could imagine. The most recent one being (the one that made me ask the question) me injecting adrenaline into the... show more Ever since I put my high school bully in hospital by pulling 4 of his teeth out, braking his nose, dislocating his jaw and giving him permanent facial scars, I have had the most violent thoughts anyone could imagine. The most recent one being (the one that made me ask the question) me injecting adrenaline into the system of a serial killer and cutting his face off with a razor blade. That's not the worst. The worst one I can remember was when I was day-dreaming in the shower about a tribe performing a imaginary ritual where somehow they managed to keep a guy conscious by shaving the skin of his leg and then letting a wild dog eat the meat of the leg while they beat him to death with rocks. I'm certain Ive thought of worst than that, i just cant remember them. A way I let these feelings out if through MMA sparring. Although my teacher even said I need to take it easy after I broke a persons foot after his tapped while i had him in a hold but I was thinking of violence I didnt notice him tap... I just sort of stepped out of reality I guess you could say... then the next thing i know my trainer is shouting in my face while my opponent is in agony. My trainer told my parents that started laughing but i dont remember that. Anyway, I was pondering why Im thinking of such things.I mean I enjoyed beating my bully, but he had it coming. I dont think Im a violent person. Im not insane, lonely or not there. I have straight As in school, a loving family and a beautiful girlfriend. Im 15 and 6ft4. An iq of 136. Also, a thing my gf pointed out: When i'm watching a horror/slasher/disturbing film and someone dies I find it funny and laugh. i dont notice it though. Why am I like this? Before I was a pathetic person who never had any positive feelings on violence, now Im confident, happy, athletic and muscular... I just cant stop thinking about violence... P.S I would NEVER perform my thoughts.
Update: Also ive had a couple of actual dreams where violence takes places.
1 answer 1