A vegan seeking advice from raw vegans?

Hi. I've been a vegan for almost 2 years now, eating mostly cooked vegan food (almost all from scratch, plenty of wholefoods, etc.). I would like to introduce more raw foods to my diet so I was thinking about starting to have a large salad in the mid-afternoon to help keep me going for dinner. But there's a... show more Hi. I've been a vegan for almost 2 years now, eating mostly cooked vegan food (almost all from scratch, plenty of wholefoods, etc.). I would like to introduce more raw foods to my diet so I was thinking about starting to have a large salad in the mid-afternoon to help keep me going for dinner. But there's a catch. I'm hypothyroid, so I can't have some foods (particularly dark green veg) raw. Here are the main ones:

Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Kale
Kohlrabi
Mustard
Rutabaga
Turnips
Radishes
Spinach

What would you recommend I put in my salad which can't include the ingredients above for maximum nutritional benefit?
Update: Specific recipes would be great :)