Trader joes shoppers of yahoo.. Can you help me with my rice and veggies?

I LOVE the multigrain rice and vegetable blend. It's in the freezer section in a tan colored bag. It has peas carrots corn some other veggies and rice. I always cook it the same. A bit of olive oil in a pan. Eat it while its hot/warm. I've never put any sort of seasoning on it or anything. What have you... show more I LOVE the multigrain rice and vegetable blend. It's in the freezer section in a tan colored bag. It has peas carrots corn some other veggies and rice. I always cook it the same. A bit of olive oil in a pan. Eat it while its hot/warm. I've never put any sort of seasoning on it or anything. What have you tried that turned out yummy? I like the "everyday seasoning" which is basically salt pepper and a few other things. Also found at trader joes. I put that on eggs and pizza. But am hesitant to try it on this. So anything you've experimented with please share! Thank you (:
1 answer 1