How long does nicotine stay in your body?

I am a teenager in High School and I smoke every now and then but i try not to, I smoke like once every two days or so and maybe like 2-3 ciggs when i do smoke, usually with friends and sometimes by myself, I also smoke because i hear that nicotene relieves stress so i decided to try it and it worked. I was talking... show more I am a teenager in High School and I smoke every now and then but i try not to, I smoke like once every two days or so and maybe like 2-3 ciggs when i do smoke, usually with friends and sometimes by myself, I also smoke because i hear that nicotene relieves stress so i decided to try it and it worked. I was talking to one of my friends today in school and i said that I got wasted over the weekend even though i didn't and i told them too that I was joking, we like to joke around like that sometimes, and I said that I was kidding but now i'm scared that the school might think that i wasn't joking and it will ask me to get some blood tests or something like that. I really was joking i don't even drink i even told my friend that, but i'm just scared that the school wont believe that and will make me do a test, and instead of finding alchol in my system, it will fing nicotine instead. so does anyone know how much nicotene tend to stay in your body? like i said, I'm not a chain smoker that has been smoking for years, i started doing this like a month ago or so, and now i do it every now and then. so yea, how long does nicotine tend to stay in your body? before you can get a negative on the tests?
Update: i just realized that this question is in cancer categories, sorry but I didn't know that it was in the cancer categories till now which is too late. sorry about that
1 answer 1