Why the United States should cut military spending- Paper ideas?

I'm just looking for a few more examples/sources and a general direction to go with this if you guys could help me. It needs to be 8 Pages so there has to be stuff that can be dug deep into. So far I have the money could be spent on other programs, military deaths,veterans suffering from PTSD , hatred from... show more I'm just looking for a few more examples/sources and a general direction to go with this if you guys could help me. It needs to be 8 Pages so there has to be stuff that can be dug deep into.

So far I have the money could be spent on other programs, military deaths,veterans suffering from PTSD , hatred from other countries. It'd be great if anyone could help me with more ideas and/or sources where I could find a lot of this info. Thanks.

Also it is of note I drew the idea of that we should cut military spending, so I can't switch to the other side like i know someone would say!