Is it ok to sleep in your socks?

I'm 17 I've been hearing lots of things. I'm in high school and wear the Nike crew socks white ones most of the time I have black too I usually just sleep in the same ones I've worn all day thru school there usually the white ones. I'm normal athletic kid in hs. Is it not healthy to sleep in the same socks I've had on all day??? I do it everynight no matter what.

Favorite Answer

It would be fine if you used new socks or dedicate a pair to put on when you sleep. Sleeping with the socks you wore all day could cause smelly feet or eventually foot fungus or something.

Ive slept in socks for years. I think feet are disgusting, and if my husband doesn't wear socks, I get pretty grossed out. I only don't wear socks when I am at the pool or on the beach.

• furney

confident. i don't yet I fairly have very stable circulate and my feet don't get chilly. So i don't choose them. you may exchange them once you arise. ideally you may positioned on clean socks throughout the time of the day and with the aid of the evening and alter them any time your feet have had a great gamble to perspire. Socks shouldn't basically be clean yet dry once you positioned them on.

Sure, it's ok. I go both ways (no joke intended) meaning I sometimes sleep with socks and sometimes without socks.

You may not sleep in my socks. I'm wearing them myself.

If Obama hasn't condemned it, it's okay. But in the future, it may be considered NOT OKAY if Obama hasn't approved it.

In any event, you must depend on Obama as your savior, all direction in life must come from him and he will make firm the steps of man.

No, that is potentially deadly. For proper sleeping health, it is recommended that you sleep wearing snowshoes. Tennis rackets will work if you don't have any snowshoes.

Unless they are wet... no its fine. Hope this helps