Philosophically speaking..Is Yahoo the site that has no answer to the question of why it is, that so many?

abuse what was set up to be a site of learning and sharing? How disappointed must they be that they cannot find a solution to all the bullying and harrassment on Yahoo answers? It is because of this that i no longer choose to participate in this forum, with some (not all) of the most ill mannered, rude,... show more abuse what was set up to be a site of learning and sharing? How disappointed must they be that they cannot find a solution to all the bullying and harrassment on Yahoo answers?
It is because of this that i no longer choose to participate in this forum, with some (not all) of the most ill mannered, rude, obnoxious bunch of people that i have had the poor judgement to have tried to be friendly towards. It seems that the nicer you are, the more you are picked upon. I have experienced this personally, by people such as La dolce Vita who has multitudes of accounts that she uses to harrass and bully people. Her anger management classes obviously did not do any good. I received hate mail from this cold hearted woman who knew of my illness (heart) and constantly wished me dead. Wrote terrible things about my beautiful family. I can only assume jealousy was the reason for her cruelty. I feel sorry for her. And then there is the person who calls himself Nameless. It leaves me wondering how anyone can be so rude and still Yahoo does nothing about him. MTR.. i do not know what your problem is, and why you feel the need to pick fights. There are other USERS that constantly harrass some of my dearest friends on here... I will miss none of your codswallop and crap.. towards myself or watching you attacking such wonderful people.
HOWEVER..... there are people who i WILL miss. and miss greatly.. You have been some of the most genuine people i have met in my life. I thank you for your friendship and the love you have shown to me, in my time here. I have chosen not to name all my wonderful friends as i know they will only be subjected to even more harrassment.. but you know who you all are..
THANKYOU FOR BEING MY DEAR FRIENDS.
((((((((((((((((((((((WARMEST OF HUGS))))))))))))))))) (-:

I expect this will be deleted.. It is what you do best.. and you know who i am talking to here, don't YOU!!!.

Ps.. If anyone knows of a friendly site where all are considerate and caring, please let me know. (-: