Carpenters, What cordless set do you recommend?

I am in my 3rd year of carpentry now and im looking into buying a 18v cordless set, but after so many mixed reviews on the net, half of which i don't know are really true... it keeps bringing back to square one. Basically i've read lately that Milwaukee seem to be good as far as strength and battery life... show more I am in my 3rd year of carpentry now and im looking into buying a 18v cordless set, but after so many mixed reviews on the net, half of which i don't know are really true... it keeps bringing back to square one.
Basically i've read lately that Milwaukee seem to be good as far as strength and battery life which catches my eye a bit, although it seems Milwaukee aim for heavy use such as drilling into concrete, masonry, etc. Which leads me to believe it might be a little much for what im doing. But can too much power be such a bad thing?
And secondly ive been using my bosses 18v Bosch cordless set and ive been pretty impressed with that, although i haven't had much to compare it too.. but it holds up well and the battery life seems to be fine.
I would just like to get a few opinions from any other chippy's out there who recommend a good cordless set they have had experience with for the everyday contractors use. not so much the occasional once in a blue moon DIY jobs.
Thanks in advance!