What are some flaws in my argument? URGENT?

I have an English assignment due tomorrow. I need someone to use for my "Some people wouild argue.." paragraph. Only thing is I can't find any flaws in my argument. :/ Here's what I said: I am greatly concerned by all the graded assignments us students receive every day. We get homework,... show more I have an English assignment due tomorrow. I need someone to use for my "Some people wouild argue.." paragraph. Only thing is I can't find any flaws in my argument. :/

Here's what I said:
I am greatly concerned by all the graded assignments us students receive every day. We get homework, quizzes, reviews, vocabulary sheets, and worksheets. Then we are expected to do good on them and get them on in time. We are supposed to complete them to show we’re learning but it’s become less about that and more about the grades. This puts a massive amount of stress on students to succeed and do well. Students our age are already going through considerable amounts of stress from social pressures, the rise in our hormones, drama, bullying, low self esteems, mental disorders and many times complex situations at their homes. So when we get pressured by teachers, parents, siblings, friends, and society in general to have excellent grades some of us are sure to crumble. Besides, grades are not the point of school, learning is! That’s the way it should be.

In order to take away that added stress of assignments and put the focus of school back onto learning I propose this plan. Teachers could just do note taking and learning games for monday thru thursday and then on friday have quizzes to measure the students progress. The quizzes would be graded. After all grading shouldn’t be taken away completely but it should definitely be scaled down.

can you give me some opposite veiw points going against what I've said? Please? Thanks in advance. :)
Update: I'm sorry about all the grammer flaws. English isn't my strongest subject not to mention I'm only in the 7th grade.