Teens: Which phone? Samsung Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5?

I asked this question yesterday but want various opinions :)

Which phone do you think is better? I like the fact that with the S3, you can customize your home screens and it's not dull like iPhone. I also like the fact that it's big and I love the swype messaging.

But I also have to sell my iPod 5 to get a new phone so I wont get to keep all the music and apps I've already purchased! Which really sucks, which is why I'm leaning towards the iPhone.

All in all, which phone would you buy if you had the choice?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Samsung Galaxy S3

My mom have both the IPhone 5 and Samsung galaxy. She likes the Samsung better. Her iPhone breaks to early.

• 7 years ago

Coincidentally, on Saturday my brother got a S3 and I got an iPhone5. Of course, I like the iPhone better.

If you want to keep your apps, go with the iPhone. I had an older galaxy phone and hated it every moment I had it. I finally bought an iPhone 4s and have never had any troubles at all. The iPhone was the first phone I've never wanted to throw out the window. I only have the 5 now because my dad really wanted my 4S but didn't want to buy a used one from ebay, so he bought me a 5 using my upgrade. Lol

The iPhone 5 is really thin and light and the screen is amazing. The lightning charger is really fast and amazing.

From my experience, Apple stuff lasts FOREVER. I still have an old iPod video from 2006 that is still going strong, and I'm super rough on little electronics. I've dropped it down the stairs before and it kept going.

• 7 years ago

iphone 5 i want one soooo bad but i have to wait like a month or 2

• 7 years ago

Did u ask this question before?? (iPhone 5)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • C
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

iphone 5. My dad has one. It's AWESOME.

• Androids are better than iPhones.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

S3 for sure!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

iphone5 duh

but s3 is also good but iphone has easier navigation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.