PS3 and Xbox users I need help?

Ok I'm playing BO2 zombies on ps3 I'm playing the map die rise, I'm on round 24 solo, with 34,000point and my ps3 freezes. I haven't turned it off yet, is there any possible way I can unfreeze it, this is my highest round and I have the 2 best guns in the game. Is there any possible way in the world to unfreeze it without unplugging it?

CRAP!!!! anyway thanks man, ill pick best answer when it lets me

• Jared
    Best Answer

No, I've tried to unfreeze my 360 before, but it's never worked.

No there isn't. The best bet is your ps3 got really hot and it froze. My ps3 does that all the time and Call of duty is the only games that do this to my ps3. I have a cooler on mine and this makes the game last way longer before it freezes but it still will freeze. I know you don't wanna hear this but there is not way you can unfreeze it.

There has continually been a console conflict between PS3 and Xbox shoppers. everybody has their console they have performed with for extremely almost seven years now and that they experience very dependable to it. some human beings experience the would desire to guard their in demand or boast that it somewhat is extra suited than the different on the present industry. yet actually it somewhat is basically a team of bs, Xbox and PS3 the two have diverse good factors which cause them to the two unique and strong of their own their own techniques. i truthfully am a PS3 person yet no longer because of the fact i think of it somewhat is "extra suited" yet because of the fact I had a PS2 while i became youthful so of course while the PS3 got here out i offered that instead of the 360. I own the two now because of the fact there is exclusives and video games that I delight in playing on each console. The console conflict will possibly in no way die because of the fact human beings will continually have a distinction of opinion and there'll continually be somebody infantile adequate to combat approximately that's extra suited.

Get an xbox 360 they barely freeze and if they do they don't do it during something like that. But otherwise yeah I don't think you can unfreeze it though.

Source(s): Me

Giv it a slap with your hand on the top. (Not jokin this worked about 10 times for me XD) I don't know any other way.

Source(s): My hard slaps XD

once i just unplugged the hdmi cable and put it back in, somehow it just started working again, not sure if it just was a coincidence cause it only froze once

Source(s): my ps3

sory but no