Translating Spanish Essay to Imperfect.....?

If anyone could translate this into Spanish for me, that would be great, Thanks! It's not supposed to be anything special, but something easy. During my childhood, I did many things. When I was little, I used to go to the park a lot. I also liked to make friends and enemies. Most of the time, I did not do... show more If anyone could translate this into Spanish for me, that would be great, Thanks!
It's not supposed to be anything special, but something easy.

During my childhood, I did many things. When I was little, I used to go to the park a lot. I also liked to make friends and enemies. Most of the time, I did not do homework but play games. My favorite things to do were, painting, playing and sleeping. My least favorite thing to do was homework and go to the dentist. A place I used to visit was my grandpa's house. I used to go there all the time, but not anymore. My grandpa's house had games and my cousins were there too. I used to ride my bike all the time and fall, also, I would eat candy a lot. When I was little, I knew a lot. Some things I don't like were beans and tuna. My favorite food was ice cream and chocolate. Everywhere I went, I would buy candy. Some games I played when I was little were, GTA, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Street Fighter and Need for Speed.