Possible windshield wiper fluid in eye?

My dad always keeps the windows open in our car regardless of the temperature or weather conditions. Today is rainy and windy, and when we were driving I got some liquid on my eyelid (maybe in my eye, I'm not sure...). I wiped it off onto my sweater and there were two little purple/pink drops. I'm not sure... show more My dad always keeps the windows open in our car regardless of the temperature or weather conditions. Today is rainy and windy, and when we were driving I got some liquid on my eyelid (maybe in my eye, I'm not sure...). I wiped it off onto my sweater and there were two little purple/pink drops. I'm not sure if these drops were already on my sweater but I'm somewhat worried. I poured some water into my eye when I got home (20 mins after exposure), and there's no pain or anything. Should I be worried?
Update: Thanks. I took a shower and washed my eye out for about a minute (I know it's supposed to be 20 minutes but I couldn't do that under running water). The problem is that I do not know what the substance was, nor if it got fully exposed to my eye. I think I'll be fine because I don't feel any pain or... show more Thanks. I took a shower and washed my eye out for about a minute (I know it's supposed to be 20 minutes but I couldn't do that under running water). The problem is that I do not know what the substance was, nor if it got fully exposed to my eye. I think I'll be fine because I don't feel any pain or anything.
1 answer 1