Any help with anyone who has a Business Administration degree?

So I am about to go to school finally. I have been in the Marines for over ten years and finally have time to attend school since I am deciding to get out at the end of this contract. I am looking for online degree programs due to when I get out I will need to work full time cause I have a family to support. I... show more So I am about to go to school finally. I have been in the Marines for over ten years and finally have time to attend school since I am deciding to get out at the end of this contract. I am looking for online degree programs due to when I get out I will need to work full time cause I have a family to support. I found a great school (Ball State University) and heard there business program is very good. Now with that degree is it really worth it and also help me land a good job? I really wanted Human Resources but I can not find any schools that are not for profit schools which I refuse to attend. Ball State is looked at very well in my area. I would like to know if I was to get this degree would it honestly benefit me or just land me a 25,000 dollar a year job? I have goals and places I would love to work specially with veterans. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.