Is there any good dishes as PF Chang's? The restaurant doesnt have good reviews but I have to go tonight?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the lettuce wraps and the Mongolian beef... you can see their whole menu here: http://pfchangsspecials.com/

• 8 years ago

It has bad reviews? I went there for the first time this past Saturday, and let me just say, IT WAS DELICIOUS.

I got the spicy changs chicken, it sort of tasted General Tso's chicken, but it was very good.

The way serve the food is sorta buffet style though. They put everyone's plate in the middle of the table and youre supposed to sample from all of them but that doens't necessarily happen. My family just ate the plate of what they ordered.

Other than that, I thought it was really good. The lettuce wraps and crab wontons were really good appetizers!

• 4 years ago

definite it relatively is stable! high priced, yet stable. i like the lettuce wraps. there's a sister eating place...it is like Pei Wei i think of? besides they sell comparable nutrients, yet for low priced.

• 8 years ago

ask the waiter for the "other" menu and you will get some really good dishes trust me.

Source(s): ~</:D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kelly
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I like the chicken lettuce wraps. (apptz.)

Swt and sour chicken w/ rice.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

order the sum yang gai, mie suk yu , phueck yue & sumtin wong !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.