What are some really cute and funny Korean dramas?

I need to find some really good Korean dramas that I can fangurl to. There should be young actors(REALLY cute guys) and cute children! It can be a movie too! Help me find the perfect dramas! Thanks ^_^

Favorite Answer

So I am not very good with which ones are korean and which aren't but here are some of my favorite asian dramas!

Your beautiful

To the beautiful you

substitute princess

My Girl

Boys before flowers

Oh! My Lady

Playful Kiss

It started with a kiss and they kiss again

Hello Miss

Changdamdong Alice

City Hunter

Secret Garden

substitute princess

and to the comment below...have you ever watch city hunter?? He actually tries to do it with out killing them and ends up fighting to save their lives against his step father who is also looking for revenge. And also he is very cold to the girl at first because he falls in love with her...You really should watch it... yes it is full of action, but the romance is soo hot!

Flower Boy Next Door

To the Beautiful You (acting sucked though)

Dream High/Dream High 2 (1st is way better)

Shut Up Flower Boy Band (BEST DRAMA EVAAAARRRR)

Boys Over Flowers

A Gentleman's Dignity (sure it's the old version of the F4 but there's some young actors...)

School 2013 (gets good later)

To the other person, why City Hunter? o.O That drama is about a guy who tries to kill five guys in order to get revenge for his dad...

You can check this one out.

Nanny

Tall, with a perfect figure and his qualifications as an Ivy League graduate, Lee Han is Seoul’s top male nanny. He is employed by Seo Do Young as a live-in nanny to look after her two young children, Eun Bi and Jung Min.

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=7594