Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Who are some racist celebrities who get a pass thanks to our modern political correct system?

1. Bernard Hopkins (black boxer, very racist)

2. Floyd Mayweather (black boxer, very racist)

3. Jay-Z, he said : "I got 99 problems and one of them is the bad publicity I received after I refused to let any white people into my Brits after-party this year.”

4. Prince Harry (Remember the Nazi suit and calling people Pakis?)

5. Spike Lee......need I say more?

Update:

Jenna, what reason do modern blacks have for being racists? That they get everything they ask for simply for being black, or that they get a job while they are 20 times worse than the white candidate simply for being black? Hell, even if you check the NCAA stats, there are tons of black players in both basketball and football who are way inferior statistically to white players, yet they will get a contract in the NFL and NBA simply because they are black! Please!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You forgot Sam Jackson and Wynton Marsalis.

• Login to reply the answers
  • wtinc
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Travon Martin

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gosh I just feel so sorry for all the white people subject to this hideous racial discrimination at the hands of these "racist" celebrities. Sniff, sniff.

I guess you're being forced to ride in the back of the bus and you're not getting paid as much as black people for doing the same work, right? All because of these "racist" celebrities.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The worst was Archie Bunker!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

DeMarquise Elkins, and he's not even a celebrity

• 7 years ago

Your B/A stat tells me everything I need to know about you.

Source(s): You are a loser who answers your own questions, why do conservatives use so many accounts on this site?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.