Need suggestion of valve (liquid) that can be turned on or off through a microcontroller?

Hey there. I am working on a project where i can electronically mix two liquid inside a final container, having the 2 liquids initially in 2 dfifferent containers. (the 2 initial containers are connected to the 3rd by pipes) So i think i need a valve that can be electronically activated or something. I may... show more Hey there.

I am working on a project where i can electronically mix two liquid inside a final container, having the 2 liquids initially in 2 dfifferent containers. (the 2 initial containers are connected to the 3rd by pipes)

So i think i need a valve that can be electronically activated or something. I may have to actuate it by way of relay. Note that the project is small scale, so the pipes are merely a centimeter wide (diameter).

Can someone please guide me through my valve selection?

Thank you for your cooperation.