Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 政治及管治法律及道德 · 8 years ago

被屈非禮求救

我之前被屈非禮,

個女仔報左警落埋案。

但我真係無做過,咁循例要落口供打指模果D,

最後證據不足,連庭都無上就銷左案。

但成件事我無左幾千蚊律師費(落口供)、無左份工、打指摸影相既屈辱,同老婆和家人感情差左,失眠,我想問而家可以點做?

個女事主是未夠16歲的,警察會唔會告佢浪費警力?

如果唔告,我告佢誹謗成功率多大?我可以拎番E段時間既補償嘛?

release from criminal liability does not mean you did not do it<---

they would have sued me if they have enough evidence.

actually in that case, both the girl and I have no evidence to show that I have committed/ I havent committed,

BUT IT IS REALLY UNFAIR BECAUSE BOTH OF US HAVE NO EVIDENCE, THE POLICE CAUGHT ME AND MADE ME LOST THE JOB

U named GARY i think ur a male, imagine u were sued indecent assault by a female without any evidence(no CCTV, no people), and cost u the job. can u endure it-,-

im now really confused ah, can I get the girl's cautioned statement?

actually i have no evidence to prove that I have done it. IF i want to sue the girl for civil liability, do i need to pay extra money hiring a lawyer? will the compensation i get be more than the lawyer fee?

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

1. Sue the parents of the girl.

(Legally, a minor is not capable to stand for any trials. Therefore, the parents will be responsible.)

2. It is up to the police, which you have no control.

3. First - it is independent. Your success does not depend on if the Department of Justice prosecute her or not.

In order to sue her parents for defamation, you must prove that she intentionally did that. Please note - release from criminal liability does not mean you did not do it. In a civil court, if the judge believes you have done it, you have no case at all.

You can get compensated. However - how much and is this worth the effort? You will be the best judge.

2013-04-09 12:03:00 補充:

1. Civil and criminal liability is 2 different issues.

For example, you drive a car and crash a rubbish bin.

The police can in fact choose not to cite you for driving violation. But you will still need to pay for the damage you have caused.

2013-04-09 12:04:40 補充:

What I am trying to say is - you are released now. It does not mean your release is equal to you did not do it (in the perspective of the court).

I am not asking you not to do anything. But in fact, my point is trying to warn you to make sure you have a case first.

2013-04-09 12:04:54 補充:

2. Contact the police.

2013-04-10 01:19:40 補充:

1. Yes.

2. It is possible.

That's why I mean you really need to make sure that the girl made it all up before you sue.

If there is anything that the court will buy the girl that there is a small possibility that you may have done it, you don't have a case.

搵一個律師000000000