College students, what smartphone & computer apps are the most helpful to you? Which ones do you use the most?

My college recently launched an iPad app that integrated some of the most popular web services on our campus such as Axess, ExploreCourses, Classowl, the directory, events calendar, GPS-guided maps, the school newspaper, and daily menus with nutritional information for on-campus eateries. The majority of our... show more My college recently launched an iPad app that integrated some of the most popular web services on our campus such as Axess, ExploreCourses, Classowl, the directory, events calendar, GPS-guided maps, the school newspaper, and daily menus with nutritional information for on-campus eateries. The majority of our textbooks are now available in digital format, and we can rent them for the quarter rather than purchasing and trying to resell them after the course has ended. I'm curious to know how other colleges have utilized apps. I'm also interested in knowing what apps students on other campuses feel are useful, either for their studies or in other aspects of college life.

~ What apps for your smartphone or computer are genuinely helpful to your studies, such as ones for note taking or reference?
~ Which ones are the best tools to help with time management, keeping track of your deadlines and obligations, and productivity?
~ Which ones do you use the most often for social networking or recreation?
~ What 10 apps (of any kind) do you use most frequently?
~ What kind of computer and phone do you use? Do you own a tablet?
~ Does your campus utilize apps?

I'm sorry for packing so many questions into one question. : )