Do you think gender stereotypes are completely false?

I do. I have known more aggressive women than men. And a lot of women are NOT "carers" or "nurturers", I know full well this is not true. A lot of women just care about themselves and getting drunk. And I have known some men who are very sensitive. And never seem to get angry. So... show more I do. I have known more aggressive women than men. And a lot of women are NOT "carers" or "nurturers", I know full well this is not true. A lot of women just care about themselves and getting drunk.

And I have known some men who are very sensitive. And never seem to get angry.

So wouldn't you agree it's a little silly and dated to assume something based on someone's gender? It really pisses me off how people treat me a certain way because I am female. I don't fit into any of the stereotypes, and most females don't.

From really old people I will let it slide, but this generation should really know better. Agree?
Update: @Claire no you misunderstood. I'm not angry at women. I'm angry at people who falsely stereotype women. Some women may be like that, but some men also. I don't like being judged by what other people "supposedly" are like. See me as an individual.