Literature/Vocabulary sentence help? Please answer soon!?
Ok so the directions are:
I am given 8 words that have been used in sentences. The words are underlined. I then have to create an original sentence and instead of using that word, I write the MEANING of that word (synonym) and plug it in the sentence.
FOR EXAMPLE: (underlined word will be all CAPS
Original sentence: The bathroom was very DIRTY.
Created sentence: The bathroom was very UNCLEAN.
The 8 words i have to use are
Please answer quickly i am stumped & need to get some sleep! thank you!
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Words in caps are your synonyms
- He was an AFFABLE young man
- An artist tends to be very INTIDY
- I was to SHY to ask for what I wanted
- She felt DISMAYED when she found out what laid under her bed
- ENTHUSIASM is always appreciated when working
- A COMPACT cluster of houses at the end of the street
- She was HYPNOTIZED by the blue eyes that stared intently into her own
- People TUMBLED against us at the crowded train station
Hope I Helped (:Source(s): My Literature Loving Brain c: