Heart attack symptoms or what?

I know that only a doctor would be able to evaluate me, but I thought I would ask on here if anyone has had any of the same problems. Let me tell you a little about me first. I'm a 25 year old female over weight smoke suffer from panic attacks and anxiety disorder. I've been to the Emergency room more... show more I know that only a doctor would be able to evaluate me, but I thought I would ask on here if anyone has had any of the same problems. Let me tell you a little about me first.
I'm a 25 year old female
over weight
smoke
suffer from panic attacks and anxiety disorder.
I've been to the Emergency room more times then I can count on my fingers for pretty much the same thing that I'm going through.
For the past few days in a row I have been experiencing left arm pain, right arm pain, jaw pain in both sides of face, neck pain, and back pain. The chest pain feels like almost a cramping feeling in the lower left side of chest. it comes and goes and only last a few seconds every time it hits me. Its not crushing or takes my breath away.. just kinda annoying. I know this could be due to the smoking as well. Last night I couldn't go to sleep because both legs were hurting me so bad! I couldn't hardly stand it! I'm scared that this could be a heart attack but I don't want to go back to the ER and just tell me everything is ok as they do all the time!!! I get embarrassed. I hope that this isn't... and ive read that you can have warning signs even weeks before a heart attack. also.. I do have family history of heart problems.. but none at a young age. advise??? anyone else go through this??? and I will not be taking this as medical advise.. I just think it might make me feel a little better. thanks so much. ( working on quitting smoking) just wanted to be honest ABOUT MYSELF.