Should I sell my iPad?

I recently won an iPad in a drawing. I have a MacBook Pro and an iPhone. I'm just asking for y'all's advice if I should sell my iPad or not. I am not in need of the money, nor in need of the iPad.

Favorite Answer

I would go with giving it as a gift, you'll feel a lot better about yourself :)

It's going to get cheaper as time passes so if you want to sell it, do it now.

Here's a certified site: CashiPads.com (yes, they're a part of CashiPhone.com)

They're trustworthy and have good service. Plus, they'll give you an instant quote online so you'll know how much your iPad is worth :)

Source(s): Experience
  • KMR

I love my MacBook Pro, my iPhone AND my iPad! My MacBook Pro is a 17inch--not exactly convenient for lugging around just to cruise the internet or read stuff so the iPad is ideal for that. If you, on the other hand, have a MacBook 13in, it might not be that much of a bother to haul around your computer. It's also great to take with you when you travel especially to resort areas. Thieves LOVE to steal Mac laptops so I never travel with mine unless for business. The iPad is well-suited for portability and can easily fit in a backpack or even a very, very large purse.

Once you start using it, you'll NEVER give it up! Three months from now, you'll be thanking me big time! You won't even remember why you thought you wanted to give it up!

(You're welcome, Apple Computers, for the free advertising for your iPad products!)

Well you could either sell it for some extra cash, or you can save it and use it as a gift item for someone in the future.

You can use a couple hundred bucks to buy something that you would enjoy more or you can give it as an awesome gift to someone.

If you don't need the loot you should keep it. Or better yet give it to some unfortunate soul who has nothing.