Coffee/Caffeine has no effect on me?

Last semester i signed up for a class that started before the rest of my school. To help me adjust to waking up so early, i would often stop by my local Dunkin Donuts and get an iced coffee. (I can not stand hot drinks) i got a small because i didnt know the effect it would have on me. I noticed no change and i... show more Last semester i signed up for a class that started before the rest of my school. To help me adjust to waking up so early, i would often stop by my local Dunkin Donuts and get an iced coffee. (I can not stand hot drinks) i got a small because i didnt know the effect it would have on me. I noticed no change and i fell asleep in all my classes. I progressively ordered bigger sizes to no avail. Last week i ordered a large with THREE turbo shots and nothing happened. I slept through my classes again.

Recently i switched to energy drinks like RedBull or AMP. Still nothing. Is there something wrong with me? is this just some sort of temporary phase or am i caffeine intolerant? and is there anything i can take to help wake me up? Thank You