What do you think of my music taste?

I'm 14 and I'm asking for some opinion on what people think of my music taste and whether I should change it- here are the following bands and albums I have:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Allman Brothers Band, Alter Bridge, Augustana, B. B King, Beatles, Beethoven, Billie Holiday, The Black Keys, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Breaking Benjamin, Buckethead, Chuck Berry, The Clash, Coldplay, Cole Porter, Cream, Cure, Daft Punk, Dave Matthews Band, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Django Reinhardt, Doors, Eagle Eye Cherry Eagle, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, Frank Zappa, Funkadelic, Gnarls Barkley, GnR, Hollies, Iron Maiden, Jason Becker, Jay Z, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Journey, Katie Melua, Kinks, Klak Tik, HURT, Lady Antebellum, Led Zep, Liszt, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mark Knopfler, Metallica (only Fade to Black and One), Michael Jackson, Mozart, Nirvana, Fleetwood Mac, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera (only Floods), Pink Floyd (one of my faves), Prince, Proclaimers, Poets of the Fall, Queen, Radiohead, The Ramones, RHCP, Robert Johnson, Rolling Stones, Rush, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Stevie Wonder, Stooges, Tchaikovsky, Tracy Chapman, Tyler Bates, Van Halen, The Who, Wu-tang Clan and Yngwie Malmsteen.

Favorite Answer

A 14 year old kid that likes Billie Holiday, Bob Dylan, Chuck Berry, The Clash, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Stooges, The Ramones and The Beatles? HALLELUJAH! There's still hope for the world!

You've got an excellent taste in music!

You have great music taste! Very similar to mine, I'm 16 and I only listen to Rock from 60's-80's. my favorite bands are AC/DC, Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and The Doors. (:

If you have twitter you should follow me, I'm @iFreddieMercury :)

I agree! Your music taste is amazing! You keep it classic and have good rock artists on there! Some people like pop music, country, etc.... but your music taste is very easy-going!

Whatever musical taste you have is fine! I used to try to change my taste to what other people liked, but then I realized . . . you like what you like. :) Personally, I like a good few of the bands you have and despise several of the others, but that's just my taste. It's okay to like whatever you like.

Source(s): My experience
  • Squidy

You can't change your musical tastes. Don't base what you "like" off of what other people think of it, then you're just being a hipster.

You have a great music taste! You like original and clasic music!

It's clear to see that you love music for what it is and you've got great taste.

Good.. .But you have some rap/hip hop in there... Other than that it is good! Have you tried listening to Paramore?

Not bad. :) It's Diverse.

Its ok, and no you are not special.