My radiator fan won't come on and the car is overheating? Dodge Neon?

I have an 03 dodge neon and it started over heating. The fans are not coming on. What would cause this? I have not had any issues with this car running hot at all but it was running slightly rough so I bought some seafoam and put it in the gas tank when I filled the car up by the time I pulled away from the gas... show more I have an 03 dodge neon and it started over heating. The fans are not coming on. What would cause this?

I have not had any issues with this car running hot at all but it was running slightly rough so I bought some seafoam and put it in the gas tank when I filled the car up by the time I pulled away from the gas pump my car was boiling hot. I think the seafoam had something to do with it. I added antifreeze to the car and checked the coolant levels they seem to be fine.

I am going to replace the thermostat today but am still very concerned about the fans. HELP