What's about the court for Lindsay lohan?

i saw some pictures of lindsay lohan in court,and i wanted to be what is that all about?can someone explain me???PLZ

Favorite Answer

January 2006: Vanity Fair reports that Lohan admitted she had bulimia during an interview, but Lohan denies that she has an eating disorder. The article quotes Lohan as saying, "I was sick. Everyone was scared. And I was scared too. I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself.' "

January 2007: Lohan checks into rehab for the first time. "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health," the singer says in a statement. "I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time." In December, Lohan's publicist revealed that Lohan had been voluntarily attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

May 26, 2007: Lohan gets arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after her Mercedes convertible strikes a curb in Los Angeles. Police reported that they found a substance they believe to be cocaine at the scene.

May 28, 2007: Lohan checks into rehab again. "Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day," a representative for the singer/actress says in a statement. "Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility."

June 14, 2007: Lohan is accused of being drunk when she crashed into a parked van in Beverly Hills in October 2005, according to a lawsuit. Raymundo Ortega claims Lohan — who was 19 years old at the time — "consumed alcohol and became intoxicated" at the Ivy restaurant before the accident.

July, 14, 2007: Lohan checks out of Promises rehab facility after more than six weeks and celebrates the end of her 45-day stay by soberly partying with some friends at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas.

July 24, 2007: Less than two weeks after leaving a rehabilitation facility, Lohan is pulled over by police early in the morning and arrested on five counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics. Lohan checks into an undisclosed rehab facility hours after the arrest.

August 14, 2007: Lohan gets sued again, this time for assault and negligence by one of the passengers who was traveling in the car the actress allegedly chased the month prior while driving under the influence.

August 23, 2007: Lohan gets charged with seven misdemeanor counts for her two DUI arrests earlier that year. She reaches a plea deal, saying she would spend one day in jail, serve 10 days of community service and complete a drug-treatment program. Lohan is placed on 36 months' probation and required to complete an 18-month alcohol-education program and pay hundreds of dollars in fines. She also is to finish a three-day county coroner program that required her to visit a morgue and talk to victims of drunken drivers. "It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs," Lohan writes in a statement released to MTV News.

October 5, 2007: Lohan leaves a two-month rehab stint at the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah. She is also seen with her estranged father, Michael, who was carrying her suitcases.

December 31, 2007: In a video posted on TMZ, Lohan drinks straight from a bottle of champagne while partying in Italy.

October 16, 2009: Lohan shows up more than an hour late to a probation hearing in Beverly Hills for a progress review on her two DUI cases. She gets another year of probation tacked on due to failure to complete alcohol-education classes as required.

April 26, 2010: Lohan is asked to leave the film "The Other Side." The director says Lohan was fired because she is not "bankable."

June 8, 2010: A Beverly Hills judge issues an arrest warrant for Lohan and orders her to post $200,000 bail after she violates a court order to not consume alcohol while wearing a SCRAM alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet. The warrant is recalled after bail is posted.

July 6, 2010: Lohan is sentenced to 90 days in jail and 90 days in rehab for violating her probation.

Source(s): mtv
  • tomlin

She relatively gained 3 concurrent 30 day sentences (totalling ninety days) for 3 different rates. With the jails in Southern California being fairly overcrowded, a spokesperson for the device mentioned right this moment it relatively is possibly she would be able to serve approximately 25% or her sentence, or 22/23 days. i assume it particularly is well-known for somebody in her project in S.C., admired or in any different case,by penal complex overpopulation. She's been given maximum of possibilities, and thumbed her nostril on the device each and every time...the ignored classes....the "misplaced" passport...i in my opinion think of she theory she replaced into previous the regulation, and it replaced right into a impolite awakening for her right this moment to be sure in any different case. This, and the ninety days of ordered inhouse rehab, must be the proper element that each and every occurred to her. with a bit of luck, she'll get herself returned on course. She'll choose some preparation and help over the subsequent 2 weeks (till finally she is going to penal complex) yet, interior the long-term, i think of it relatively is the proper call.