Describe a "skinhead girl" ?

I was watching an interview on Lucas Vercetti (Lucas from Odd Future) on YouTube and he said he's into skinhead girls, I was just wondering what that was because I have no idea! If someone could please tell me and describe it, that would be great. Please & thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

A girl that is into punk music, mainly Oi! A skinhead girl could dress in such a way that most people will find gross. And some may have short hair. Music will be her passion. They are not emo and are not nazi, well some are. Go to youtube and search.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

White, racist, wild, rebellious, animal lovers, likes to drink beer, smoke cigarettes, possibly do a bit of drugs and hates the police and authority.

• 4 years ago

some persons are so insecure with their latent homosexuality that they act-out like adolescent babies. i'm valuable his existence isn't as super as he thinks. And making exciting of others shows how insecure he's of himself. Its unlike he will finally end up amounting to something.

• 8 years ago

Watch american history x that black haired girl is what comes to my mind. Gotta be Vicci Valencourt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • soul
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A girl who shaves her nanna

• 8 years ago

emmo girls that cuts themselves, shaves their heads, are racist nazis... and that are mostly lesbians. and also like 95% of men wouldnt touch those.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.