Has anyone stopped taking Zoloft (sertraline) after only 2 days due to horrible side effect?

I was prescribed .25mg of sertraline to control my panic disorder on Thurs. I have only taken .25 mg both Friday and today (sat). I feel completely anxious constantly, very nauseous, dizzy, spaced out, etc. I know these will pass BUT I've decided that this is not for me. I am going to always have lorazepam... show more I was prescribed .25mg of sertraline to control my panic disorder on Thurs. I have only taken .25 mg both Friday and today (sat). I feel completely anxious constantly, very nauseous, dizzy, spaced out, etc. I know these will pass BUT I've decided that this is not for me. I am going to always have lorazepam on me just in case of a severe panic attack with the combination of psychological help (CBT, counseling, exposure therapy). Now my main question is: CAN I JUST STOP TAKING IT AFTER ONLY 2 PILLS OF .25MG. WITHOUT ANY HARMFUL WITHDRAWAL EFFECTS.

I've heard that b/c I'm experiencing these side effects, my body is not used to it therefore I will not withdrawal but might take a few days to return to "normal" again. Please advise! Thanks!