My friend wants to mess with the Ouija board?

He think's the Ouija board is just something to mess with and laugh about. He does not know anything about it and he wants to prove to me spirits don't exist by playing the Ouija board. "Will the demon give me candy?" He is crazy.. He's even talking about getting his friend's into it and... show more He think's the Ouija board is just something to mess with and laugh about. He does not know anything about it and he wants to prove to me spirits don't exist by playing the Ouija board.
"Will the demon give me candy?" He is crazy.. He's even talking about getting his friend's into it and he shouldn't! He also said if he gets possessed then his friend would too, he doesn't know how to close the "portal" nor say good bye. and he is easily fooled .
Update: He's laughing about holy water and god and everything and that's disrespectful. He's apparently laughing so hard his "sides" hurt...
Update 2: Right at this very moment. hes making fun of jesus.
Update 3: "JESUS CAN SUCK A DICK MAYNE xD
PRAISE SATAN ;D"