How to fix stuck/dead pixel on LCD/LED monitor?

I found a white dot on my computer monitor about 2 days ago, and it turns out to be a dead/stuck pixel. It is only noticeable when the background is dark in color(purple, blue, black, and etc). Its a white dot, so I think is more likely to be a stuck pixel than a dead pixel. I used UDPixel to fix the problem(I only... show more I found a white dot on my computer monitor about 2 days ago, and it turns out to be a dead/stuck pixel. It is only noticeable when the background is dark in color(purple, blue, black, and etc). Its a white dot, so I think is more likely to be a stuck pixel than a dead pixel. I used UDPixel to fix the problem(I only used it for like an hour), but so far no luck. I bought it for 2 months and now I can't return it, and the warranty does not covert it until it reaches 3 dead/stuck pixels. The monitor is ASUS VE248H. Can someone please tell me how to fix it without physical repair. Thanks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236102