Jonathan Cheban Facts ?

who knows any facts about Jonathan cheban , such as height , sexual orientation , hometown , favorite food , etc ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jonathan Cheban is the head of New York-based public relations firm Command PR, the head of the clothing line Kritik, and has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. Jonathan Cheban is most widely recognized for his association with celebrities, Kim Kardashian and Olivia Mae, as well as for his appearances on the Kardashians' various reality shows, including their co-produced reality show, "The Spin Crowd".

He's 5'10, gay, lives in NY and loves sushi.

• fenny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Jonathan Cheban Net Worth

• 4 years ago

He used to be right when he said she would be nothing without kim (on account that of her intercourse tape), also, she has children and she "appears" like a just right mom, but I do hate how kourtney obtained the nice of the condominium kim bought considering she did take practically the complete house for her family, so my query on that would be, kourtney is a grown girl now, she has her own family she doesnt must live together with her sister anymore she and her husband or something he is have adequate money to get their own house and be a real loved ones. I guess they just care concerning the money so screw them they perpetually do silly stuff for awareness however its interesting lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.