Is movie 43 any good?

Im thinking about renting it and it seems kind of gross. I have a weak stomach so if there any really gross parts let me know. Ive looked at other posts and none get into detail. So please write actual gross things that they do so i know if i can handle it. If there is any puking i'm out. Thanks

Favorite Answer

This is considered to be one of the worst films of all time. Look up reviews about it. This film got bashed like crazy. I suggest much better quality films that are out there. Avoid this film. It will definitely be a waste of your time and money. Best regards.

It is one of those movies, which show all the interesting bits in the trailer and then fill up the rest with idiotic stuff. I laughed a bit for 2-3 seconds and then the entire movie was like .. dull. Pointless.

Yes, there is a variety of stars appearing in the scenes, but that ain't gonna stop me from trying to make anyone who wishes to see it skip movie day.

yeah.. thanks for the waste of time.

try watching some other movies