Help, My XBox Game Progress & Achievements Got Reset?

I have been playing Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2013 for a while now and had almost all of the achievements and was very far in the game. This is a game I downloaded, not running from a disc. The other day my wife wanted some free space on the XBox. She deleted ONLY some Sesame Street Elmo thing and MLB.TV. I went to play Magic today and all my achievements are gone, and the game is as if it is the first time you turned it on. All the tutorials played and all the decks and quests are reset. Why did this happen? Is there any way to get game achievements and how far I was on this game back?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Achievements can't get reset for just one game. Make sure you're signed in using the right profile when you go to play. If it's an Xbox Live account, you can delete the profile (just the profile, nothing else), and download a fresh copy from the Live servers.